GRACE:

noun...1. seemingly effortless beauty or charm of movement, form, or proportion.

Grace Gardens is...

This blog's purpose is for me to keep a garden journal of sorts. To detail some of the things that I accomplish in the garden and a little of what I do in my home as well. It will also be a place where I will post the photos that I love to take so much. Maybe a place to post my overflowing of pictures that I particularly like or find artistic. Some posts will be wordy...and some may have no conversation at all. Just a post to bring back to mind a lovely day or a meaningful memory. I have disabled the comments on this blog, but feel free to e-mail me for any questions about what you see here. My e-mail address can be found in my profile.

Monday, May 18, 2015

apple blossoms and lilacs



Sharing a few of the apple blossoms in the garden right now.
These views are seen usually only by the gardener who walks through the 
garden daily doing her work and not by most who drive or walk by the garden.
I thought I would like to show you the way I see my garden today.

I love this Centurion crabapple with the lilacs in the background.




The amazing bloom of the Snowdrift,with it's beautiful scent.











The Brandywine with it's gorgeous blooms


The weeping branches of the Red Jade that reach all the way to the ground.
I would show the entire tree but this one is so large that I haven't been able 
to get a full photo of it that does it justice.

 Next time will be the lilacs in the garden that will be gone too quickly.