GRACE:

noun...1. seemingly effortless beauty or charm of movement, form, or proportion.

Grace Gardens is...

This blog's purpose is for me to keep a garden journal of sorts. To detail some of the things that I accomplish in the garden and a little of what I do in my home as well. It will also be a place where I will post the photos that I love to take so much. Maybe a place to post my overflowing of pictures that I particularly like or find artistic. Some posts will be wordy...and some may have no conversation at all. Just a post to bring back to mind a lovely day or a meaningful memory. I have disabled the comments on this blog, but feel free to e-mail me for any questions about what you see here. My e-mail address can be found in my profile.

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

early summer garden 2015


the lilacs















William Baffin rose





 poppies & siberian iris



penstemon and roses





John Cabot rose



peachleaf bellflower


peonies in evening light


clematis & adelaide hoodless rose





Jackmanii clematis











trumpet lilies 


a pretty nameless lily


columbine


John Davis rose





Colette rose with Beauty of Livermoor poppies