GRACE:

noun...1. seemingly effortless beauty or charm of movement, form, or proportion.

Grace Gardens is...

This blog's purpose is for me to keep a garden journal of sorts. To detail some of the things that I accomplish in the garden and a little of what I do in my home as well. It will also be a place where I will post the photos that I love to take so much. Maybe a place to post my overflowing of pictures that I particularly like or find artistic. Some posts will be wordy...and some may have no conversation at all. Just a post to bring back to mind a lovely day or a meaningful memory. I have disabled the comments on this blog, but feel free to e-mail me for any questions about what you see here. My e-mail address can be found in my profile.

Monday, July 23, 2012

Mid-July garden




Some of the daylilies blooming now.








daylily---
Carolyn Criswell


 
another Carolyn Criswell daylily in a different bed



a pretty double daylily.













daylily---
Prairie Blue Eyes























Some of my clematis






































Gardenview Scarlet monarda
(Beebalm)









House Hybrids scabiosa





echinacea with veronica












Strawberry foxglove




One of the many views of the garden in mid-July.






rose---
Lambert Closse and Morden Centennial in background




hollyhock  and William Baffin rose




Annabelle hydrangea with lavender and daylilies



rose---
Morden Centennial



Little pot of pansies by the front door.


Many of the hydrangeas are starting to bloom, so I will be back
with more pictures.


Thanks for visiting the Grace Gardens!!!!